I am happy to announce that I’m finally an Ipster! I have been waiting for this moment ever since I signed up, now gone are the days when I would just admire what my friends receive in their ipsy makeup bags, now I can just gaze and get excited about my own bag and products.
Ipsy is a company that sends you 5 beauty products that cater to you, according to your likes, you skin tone and texture as well as your hair type, which is amazing because you just pay a monthly fee on ten dollars each month and that It. I am not sure how it works within other countries at the moment but I think it caters to beauty lovers internationally.
OK here are the products that I received:
The products that I received are:
- Curl keeper, which is a leave in conditioner, which sounds amazing, it softens hair as well as adds shine and also works as a heat protector, which is great!
- Tarte tarteist lip paint, this paint is in the colour vibin, which is a vegan friendly product, I think the whole Tarte brand is Eco-friendly which is great and that is why I love this brand. This lip paint is a full coverage matte gloss, which means there is no need for a lip liner, and stays on for a very long time. I absolutely tried it yes, and currently loving it.
- Elizabeth Mott blending brush, it has synthetic bristles which means no shedding, I mean every girl’s dream right, I can’t wait to try it and see what it can do.
- Model Co. jet black liner, this is a water resistant, no smudge liner, it is said to glide and that is a great quality for a liner. It also has a precise tip which will come in good use for creating a winged look or a sexy cat eye.
- Doucce freematic eyeshadow in maria, this colour is a natural tone, that is fun and flirty, it transitions easily from day to night and can be used wet or dry depending on that type of effect that you desire.
I am defiantly one happy customer and I say Yes to Ipsy, I am excited to see what I receive in the next months to come.