I have always wanted to know some tips and tricks on how to do my eye make-up , doing my eye shadow like the pros or some of those YouTube gurus, but don’t get me wrong I have come a long way and still have a longer way to go.
For touching up on my basic skills I like to go on to the Sephora website, where they have some fun make-up tutorials that show you the how to’s on doing your make up, according to you skin tone, you face shape as well as your eye-shape and so much more.
Here is a fun look using the double duty beauty eye & cheek palette from Tarte, which is a night out combination for a full on glam moment.
How to achieve the look:
- Start with an eye shadow primer or use a concealer as a base.
- Apply the colour date night on your whole lid.
- Then apply the colour girl code on the lower lid and then blend.
- Use an angled eye shadow brush to apply glam girl on the crease of the eye.
- Ensure to blend and allow the colours to come together to soften look
- Also apply the colour posse on your lower lid.
- Finally dab some sweetie, which is the darkest colour and apply it to the corner of your lids.
- blend it all to complete your look.
- For a little extra spark, apply the colour messy bun on the corner of your inner eye as well as line the bottom of your eyelids close to the water line with the same colour.
To complete this look I used the Essence as well as the Avon eye liner for extra boldness as well as the make-up forever mascara,which I absolutely Love!
OK I don’t usually do lashes, but on my right eye I tried out the eye candy lash set just to try it out, honestly I have been so curious about lashes and have been sensitive to trying them out due to being scared of damaging my eyes even further, but it is something that would need some time getting use to.
Try new things and be bold